Monday, January 25, 2010

Second OMG what am I doing?


Well, no longer is this blog just sitting somewhere Lost in Space.   I sent out a giant list of recipients through email, inviting who knows how many eyes to take a look.   Yikes.  Stripes.  What have I done?

Actually... I am really ok.  The idea of writing, sharing ideas, art, stories and life lessons has been bubbling up inside for a while. 

Every day, preferably in the morning, I meditate.  That much-written-about-energy begins to flow and I feel it in my hands especially.  Did you know energy swooshes and moves almost like water in the ocean.  Spirit?   Life force?  Chi?  Dunno, only that it's here..and it's free. Good thing as trying to keep expenses low makes me view spending with new eyes.  It's called F R U G A L.  Oh, back to the topic:  My thoughts and heart and mind open to some pretty cool insights.  They just seem to drop in.  We hang out for a while together, spirit and I.  Breathing deeply, calmly.  sigh.   Good way to start a day.  Mostly I just relax, listen, breathe.  Pray.  But in a way that expands.  It's not like begging.  More like intention for highest good. 

Funny, I feel sort of fumbly as I type.  Maybe I will try a meditation direct to the computer.  It would probably blow the computer to pieces.  Not really, but you visual thinkers, imagine it!  lol

 For my life until the fall, I was a busy busy girl.  Things have changed dramatically.  Enter John.  He takes care of us very well.  I wear an entirely different schedule.  My hours are basically my own (unless John is home from work and then he dispatches activities).  lol
As you imagine, I have much time to expand parts of me that I never knew existed.  And how I love this exploration. I am extremely grateful to be in this time - space reality.  It'll be so good to have you join me here.
Enough for now.  I promise to bring in some things I've been learning.  There is so much.

I am working on page 4  of a children's book.  Slow process of illustration, but I like the results.  It's hard to be disciplined when I'd rather go outside.  pshaw.

sandra   

No comments:

Post a Comment